Every Sunday from 09:00 am - 12:00 pm walking in Fuerteventura
Every week, we're walking to a different volcano, this is why there are various difficulty levels available.
Guided walks in Fuerteventura to volcanos
The landscape of Fuerteventura is heavily characterized by the volcanic activity on the island. On this relaxing and interesting walks, you'll get to discover the nature of Fuerteventura by foot and climb the most beautiful volcanos of the island on easy to difficult paths. The guided walks are available all year and take place every Sunday at a fixed time. Enjoy dreamlike views over the island, the sea and the contrasty colours of the landscape. During the walks, you'll get to know many interesting information about the people, landscape, culture and nature of Fuerteventura by the experienced guides.
Walking in Fuerteventura:
- Availability: all year, always on Sunday
- Duration: 3 hours from 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Hikes in small groups with experienced guide
- Transfer upon request / upon request we can also organise guided walks to a closely located place of your choice
Every Sunday, another volcano is climbed:
- Every 1st Sunday of the month: walk to the volcano Corralejo with medium degree of difficulty
- Every 2nd Sunday of the month: walk to the volcano Lajares with easy degree of difficulty
- Every 3rd Sunday of the month: walk to Montaña Roja with medium degree of difficulty
- Every 4th Sunday of the month: walk to Villaverde Escanfraga with high degree of difficulty
- Ticket price guided walks in Fuerteventura - per person: 60 €
- Don't forget to bring: hiking shoes, drinking water / food, sun blocker
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.