Fuerteventura whale and dolphin boat trip from Morro Jable
The Fuerteventura boat tour is ideal for the whole family. Watch whales and dolphins, see colourful fish and turtles and relax on board or in the water. Anything more is impossible!
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per adult (age 13+) 65.-€
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per child (ages 3-12) 32.50€
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – meeting at harbour - per child (ages 0-2) 0.-€
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per adult (age 13+) 65.-€
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per child (ages 3-12) 32.50€
- Fuerteventura boat trip with dolphins from Morro Jable – transfer harbour - per child (ages 0-2) 0.-€
Booking option: Glass bottom boat trip off Fuerteventura
During the Fuerteventura boat trip watching dolphins and whales in their natural environment is no longer a dream. Go on an exciting underwater exploration tour in a glass bottom boat. A great excursion for young and old. Additional fun is provided by numerous water activities (including a slide, SUP, kayaking, snorkelling). Food and drinks are included!
- Duration: ~ 4 hours
- Time: July until September 10 am to 2 pm + 3 to 7 pm / October until June 10 am to 2 pm
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic
- Pick-up included in the price from: Fuerteventura South
- Starting points: Morro Jable
- Not included: coffee + cocktails
- Transfer, swim stop(s), snorkeling mask, life jacket, kayak, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), boat ride, meal, toilet on board
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, sangria, beer), animation, slide on board, speedboat ride
Please note the instructions for Covid-19 prevention:
- Disinfection and deep cleaning of vehicles, equipment and boats before, during (selective) and after each excursion.
- Disinfection station for shoes and hydro-alcoholic gel for hands - passengers are requested to use it.
- Contactless temperature control
- Please keep the safety distance of 1.50 meters whenever possible, if this is not possible, please wear a mouth and nose mask.
- Passengers with symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath are unfortunately not allowed to take part in the tour
- The tour may not run in unfavourable weather conditions.
- It is not possible to guarantee a whale or dolphin sighting.
- The glass bottom boat has a maximum capacity of 80.
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, suitable clothing, hat, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
Fuerteventura boat trip from Morro Jable: whale and dolphin watching on the glass bottom boat
On this boat tour off Fuerteventura, starting from Morro Jable on the Jandía peninsula, you will experience more than just a boat trip along the Atlantic coast. The glass-bottom boat tour is all about a great atmosphere, fun, discovering the colourful underwater world and, most of all, seeing the fascinating marine mammals. If everything goes to plan, you can experience dolphins up close in their natural habitat. But even turtles and whales can often be admired. You can admire the flora and fauna of the Atlantic from the lower deck of the boat. Numerous fish species will pass by you in swarms.
The boat tour off the south of Fuerteventura will be an unforgettable experience for you in every respect. Children can visit the cockpit and play the role of captain. The crew will get everyone enjoying themselves on deck and with all of the water activities, such as kayaking, stand up paddling (SUP), a fun water slide and a speedboat ride, you are guaranteed to be in a good mood! Leave your ordinary life behind and enjoy a half-day trip that will show you the Jandía Nature Park at its best. Who wants to spend the whole day on the beach when there is so much to experience and discover?
You will take a very special holiday memory home with you if you do spot dolphins on the Fuerteventura coast during your boat trip and you are able to watch them gliding through the water with ease for a while. Drinks and a delicious Canary Island meal are included in the glass-bottom boat tour, so you will not be wanting for anything. Music on board provides the right atmosphere and there is something for every taste. Go on a unique journey into the underwater world and enjoy the fun atmosphere on board the ship.
Of course, the boat tour on Fuerteventura also includes the obligatory swimming stop. You drop anchor in a beautiful bay and can cool off in the refreshing Atlantic, splash around or take advantage of the wide range of water activities on offer. Snorkelling equipment is available for all explorers. Or you can simply enjoy the fantastic view and the wonderful scenery in which you find yourself. This excursion is ideal for families with children, as there is a lot to offer so that the little ones get their money's worth. Or you can spend eventful hours on board together with your friends. Whatever the case, you should not miss this boat tour, because there are only few boats with a blue flag on Fuerteventura, which means that they are authorised to go whale watching.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Fuerteventura whale and dolphin boat trip from Morro Jable
Nice excursionNice excursion They picked us up next to the hotel and took us to the port to board the ship. In our case, we had the opportunity to enjoy watching the dolphins relatively close and almost immediately. Halfway through the tour the boat made a stop so that people could do various water activities such as kayaking, paddle surfing or try the boat´s slide. The food included was mainly chicken, wrinkled potatoes and salad. Then whoever wanted could take advantage to feed the seagulls. Totally recommended, although to prevent if you have a tendency to get dizzy, it is important to take a biodramina (I did so).
Bonita excursiónBonita excursión. Se nos recogió al lado del hotel y nos llevaron hasta el puerto para subir al barco. En nuestro caso si tuvimos la oportunidad disfrutar viendo los delfines relativamente cerca y casi de inmediato. A mitad del tour el barco hizo una parada para que la gente pudiese realizar diversas actividades acuáticas como por ejemplo kayak, paddle surf o probar el tobogán del barco. La comida incluida se componía principalmente de pollo, papas arrugadas y ensalada. Luego quien quería podía aprovechar para dar de comer a las gaviotas. Recomendable totalmente, aunque para prevenir si tienes tendencia a marearte, es importante tomar una biodramina (Yo así lo hice).
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?