Affordable rent a bike at the Gijón bike rental
With a comfortable bicycle from the bike rental in Gijón, you can flexibily reach all destinations in and around the city.
Bike rental in Gijón - normal bicycles
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 4 hours - per bicycle for adults / children13.-€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 8 hours - per bicycle for adults / children17.-€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - full day - per bicycle for adults / children25.-€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 1 week - per bicycle for adults / children110.-€
Bike rental in Gijón - bicycles with infant seat / bike trailer
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 4 hours - per bicycle with infant seat / bike trailer19.50€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 8 hours - per bicycle with infant seat / bike trailer25.50€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - full day - per bicycle with infant seat / bike trailer37.50€
- Rent a bike in Gijón - 1 week - per bicycle with infant seat / bike trailer165.-€
Booking option: Rent a bike in Gijón - various types available
Here you can easily and affordably rent a bicycle in Gijón and explore the city on your own terms. The professional bike rental in Gijón hands you over the desired bike for the chosen amount of time, together with a suiting helmet, which is obligatory to wear for all persons below 16 years due to safety reasons. In case you dispose of an own helmet, you can of course use it as well. The Gijón bicycle rental also gives you a lock to safely secure the bicycle in the city or during stops at the beach or at sights.
Additionally, there are numerous bicycle lanes in Gijón, which the bike rental station will show you on the map when handing over the rental bike. If you rent a bike in Gijón, you i.e. can reach the surrounding 7 beaches within just approx. 30-45 min. Choose between the different bicycle types child's bike, adult bike with one or 7 gears, a bicycle with infant seat or with an attached bike trailer, who can carry up to 40 kg of weight (1-2 children). Of course the bike rental in Gijón can also give you tips about worth-seeing sights and excursion destinations in the surrounding area, which you can quickly and easily reach by bike.
- Duration: upon your choice 4 hours, 8 hours, full day or entire week
- Opening hours bicycle rental Gijón: 15th June - 15th September daily from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM - 8:00 PM, from 16th September - 14th June every Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Gijón
- Third party insurance, helmet
- Lock, city plan
Please bring along:
Passport, sunglasses, sun blocker, backpack, camera
Rent a bike in Gijón at the affordable bike rental
The ideal possibility to flexibly explore the city is with a rented bicycle from the bike rental in Gijón. Choose from the different bicycle types your desired bike, there are also child's bicycles as well as adult bikes with infant's seats and bike trailers available. When you rent a bike in Gijón, you additionally receive a helmet, a lock for the safekeeping as well as a city map, with which the Gijón bike rental gladly shows you the bicycle paths of the city as well as the nicest surrounding excursion destinations. Like this you're perfectly prepared for your own private bike tour with the whole family.
Cycle through the city centre to the historic sights, visit the numerous city parks, viewpoints and the harbours of Gijón with the bicycle. All 7 surrounding beaches can be reached like this within less than an hour - so you have full flexibility at your excursions in and around the city. If desired, you can rent the bike in Gijón for up to a week and also visit further away locations comfortably. But even if you only want to do a short exploration tour or if you spend little time in the city, but want to see a lot, it's worth to rent a bicycle at the bike rental in Gijón.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?