(2) sunbonoo always tries to keep the information on this website accurate and current. Nevertheless, sunbonoo does not provide any warranty for the correctness, accuracy and currentness of the presented information. You are using the information on this website on your own account and risk. Sunbonoo shall not be liable for any damages or claims whatsoever that result from the usage of this website and the information on it.
(3) All liability for damages due to computer viruses, spy software and other harmful computer software shall be excluded.
(4) www.sunbonoo.com may contain links to websites that are maintained by third parties. sunbonoo has no influence on the content and functioning of these websites and rejects any responsibility or liability for the content and function as well as the behavior of the maintainers of these sites.
(5) All content of this website including design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, photos and other elements is the exclusive property of sunbonoo or its partners and providers and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. The same applies to all trade names and brands as well as the logos on this website. sunbonoo and its partners reserve the right to use the aforementioned content exclusively. You may not use the website or any part of it or its content without the prior written consent of either sunbonoo or its partners. In case of a violation of these rules, especially in case of reproduction, distribution, usage, modification or any other unauthorized usage of any part or the content of the websites, sunbonoo reserves the right to take legal action.
(7) The use of this website shall be governed by Spanish law.
(1) As stipulated by the Spanish law for the protection of personal data, law 15/1999 as of December 13th (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, from here on “law” or “LOPD”), Coupon Mallorca S.L.U. herewith informs you, the visitor or customer, that data that you enter or generate on this website may be electronically stored and processed in order to provide personalized services and information and/or for the sale of products that are offered on this website. The type of data stored and the method of storage has been communicated to and verified by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Registro General de la Agencia de Protección de Datos). The sole responsibility for the data rests with Coupon Mallorca S.L.U., CIF B 57700635, domiciled in Gran Vía Puig des Castellet num. 1, bloque 1, 1º, 07180 Santa Ponça, Balearic Islands / Spain.
(2) By using this website and by entering data into forms, including forms that are part of the booking process, you explicitly agree to and accept the collection of personal data as described in the previous paragraph. We will always inform you, either by means of a hyperlink with further explanations or by descriptions in the form, if data in a form is optional or mandatory. If you register on our site and / or enter into a contractual relationship through our site, we will only ask for the data that is necessary for rendering our services.
(3) Please note that in accordance with the data protection law Ley Orgánica 15/1999 you have the right to access, correction, deletion and objection of your personal data that has been collected as described in the previous paragraphs. You can send the signed request together with a copy of your national identity card / passport via mail to Coupon Mallorca S.L.U., CIF B 57700635, domiciled in Gran Vía Puig des Castellet num. 1, bloque 1, 1º, 07180 Santa Ponça, Balearic Islands / Spain. Alternatively, you may address your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Coupon Mallorca S.L.U. informs you that, as mentioned above, we will collect data from you that is necessary for the delivery of our services when you register on our site or when you enter into a contractual relationship through our site. It is your responsibility to ensure the correctness and accuracy of this data.
(5) When using the website, you agree to and accept the usage of cookies and IP-tracking for statistical reasons by Coupon Mallorca S.L.U.. You can find more details on this in our declaration on the usage of cookies and Google Analytics.
(6) Coupon Mallorca S.L.U. is committed to appropriately use the collected data within the boundaries of the LOPD and only for the delivery of its services, to maintain confidentiality and to take all necessary measures to protect the data from change, loss and unauthorized access as elaborated in the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of the LOPD.
(7) The personal data provided by you will be automatically processed and electronically stored in Coupon Mallorca S.L.U.’s databases. Coupon Mallorca S.L.U. is the sole owner and responsible maintainer for these databases which have been registered with the Registro General de la Agencia de Protección de Datos.
When asking for personal data, we clearly highlight mandatory data fields. Please note that optional data may help us provide a better service. If not provided, it might lead to a reduction in quality of our services.
(8) The underlying reason for the automated processing of your personal data during the registration or the usage of the website or any other transaction or service that is provided by this website is the maintenance and implementation of the contractual relationship between you and the owner of this website and its partners (providers of touristic services).
(9) Furthermore, if you give your consent your personal data may be used for the provisioning, processing, management, extension and improvement of additional services. Examples for such services are:
- If you signed up for our newsletter, your personal data (your email address) will be used for the delivery of the newsletter.
- If you agreed on receiving advertising from us, we will use your personal data for delivering our advertising to you via post or email.
- If you contacted us via email or through the contact form on the website, we will use your personal data only for our answer to your question.
In all cases we will ensure compliance with the requirements of articles 22.1 and 22.2 of the law 34/2002 from the 11th of July 2002 on Services in the Information Society and E-Business (servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico), which has been modified by article 4 of the royal decree 13/2012 in its most recent revision (art 4 real decreto-ley 13/2012).
(10) Coupon Mallorca S.L.U. guarantees you full confidentiality of your data. However, we reserve the right to disclose data to government authorities and other authorized thirds parties if this is stipulated by law or necessary to protect ourselves from claims and demands of any kind. Due to the above mentioned reasons, data may be stored beyond the end of the business relationship if this is in accordance with the law.
(11) If you sign-up for our newsletter, your email address will be used solely for our own advertising campaigns until you cancel your subscription. A cancellation can be made at any time by e.g. clicking on the cancellation link in the newsletter email. Alternatively, you may also contact us via mail or phone or send us a fax. The data necessary for the distribution of the email newsletter will be stored by an external email marketing service provider
On the usage of cookies and Google Analytics
In order to make your visit on our website as pleasant as possible and in order to provide you with certain functionalities, we are using so-called cookies in different parts of our website. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Some of the cookies we use, so-called session cookies, will be deleted after you end your browser session (which means after you close your browser). Other cookies, so called persistent cookies, remain on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow us and our partners to recognize your browser when you return. You may configure your browser to inform and ask you whenever our website requests a cookie to be created or you may also disable cookies in your web browser settings and this will not prevent you from accessing our website. However, certain parts of our website may not operate correctly without cookies enabled.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to help analyze the use of this website. For this purpose, Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website - standard internet log information (including your IP address) and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form - will be transmitted to and stored by Google including on servers in the United States. Google will anonymize the information sent by removing the last octet of your IP address prior to its storage. According to Google Analytics terms of service, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website and compiling reports on website activity for sunbonoo.
For further information on how to completely disable the creation of cookies, how to selectively accept cookies or how to delete existing cookies, please check the documentation of your browser or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Usage of Google Translate
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.