Rent a quad in Santorini
Pure driving pleasure with high-quality quads on the volcanic archipelago of the Cyclades. Experience Santorini without limits or specifications.
Quad mieten auf Santorini - Nebensaison (1.10. - 31.05.)
- Quad rental Santorini - KYMCO 150 CC - 1 day - low season - max. 2 pers.28.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 200 CC - 1 day - low season - max. 2 pers.32.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 300 CC - 1 day - low season - max. 2 pers.38.-€
Quad mieten auf Santorini - Mittelsaison (1.06.-20.07. / 3.9.-30.09.)
- Quad rental Santorini - KYMCO 150 CC - 1 day - mid season - max. 2 pers.30.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 200 CC - 1 day - mid season - max. 2 pers.35.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 300 CC - 1 day - mid season - max. 2 pers.42.-€
Quad mieten auf Santorini - Hauptsaison (21.07. - 2.09.)
- Quad rental Santorini - KYMCO 150 CC - 1 day - high season - max. 2 pers.36.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 200 CC - 1 day - high season - max. 2 pers.40.-€
- Quad rental Santorini - Quadlander 300 CC - 1 day - high season - max. 2 pers.45.-€
Booking option: Quad rental on Santorini
Rent a carefully maintained Quad with best conditions on Santorini. The rental fee includes insurance, a helmet, a road map and unlimited kilometres for the duration of the booking. This is half or full day and applies to the entire Santorini archipelago. With 150cc you can make a small round trip through the cities or with 300cc and 38 hp a trip to all the regions you want to visit.
- Duration: upon your choice
- Hours: time freely selectable
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Greek
- Rental stations: Santorini Airport, Port Athinos, near the cruise port (Fira Cruise Port - above the cable car station), Vlihada Bay Port, Akrotiri, Oia Village
- Insurance, 24-hour service, unlimited mileage, extra driver for free, helmets, top box, Santorini Roadmap
As a result of the local conditions at the Fira cruise port, the quads cannot be picked up directly at the pier - the rental station is located above the cable car station (additional costs, payable on site).
- Driver has to be at least 18 years old
Please bring along:
Passport, car driving licence (category B), sunglasses, sun blocker, sturdy, closed-toe shoes
Rent a Quad on Santorini: Wild ride across the enchanting Greek islands
Here you have a first class and inexpensive opportunity to rent a quad in Santorini. You can spend your holidays on the volcanic islands freely, if you go to your destinations sporty and adventurous with one of these Crossroad machines. Combine city sightseeing in picturesque Oía with a ride along the cliffs of the Caldera and great views of the sea of the inner volcano crater with a stop in the lively Firá. Visit the excavations in Old Thíra and stop at the windmills in the south at Cape Exomítis. Cross over to the smaller islands of Nea Kameni or Aspronisi to Thirassia. And keep to your pace and schedule throughout the trip, because when you rent a quad bike on Santorini you don't have a guide who will give you your next destination.
The excellently maintained vehicle fleet includes small beginner quads with 150cc (10hp) engines that are suitable for easy tours and take you across the island at a comfortable pace. However, there are also real off-road speedsters at your disposal that will bring real momentum to your trip. These are ideal for more mountainous, challenging routes. You can rent the Quad on Santorini either half day or full day. You will also receive a road map and a helmet, the vehicle is also insured and you have no mileage limit. Saddle up and get going!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?