Ride a jetski in Benidorm and enjoy the feeling of freedom at Spain's coast
On top of the waves and below the sun: During your ride on the jetski in Benidorm you can leave everything behind and delight yourself in a thrilling tour along the shore.
Benidorm - Levante Beach
- 30 minutes jetski ride in Benidorm / Levante beach - 1 or 2 persons per jetski 100.-€
- 60 minutes jetski ride in Benidorm / Levante beach - 1 or 2 persons per jetski 180.-€
Benidorm - Poniente Beach
- 30 minutes jetski ride in Benidorm / Poniente beach - 1 or 2 persons per jetski 100.-€
- 60 minutes jetski ride in Benidorm / Poniente beach - 1 or 2 persons per jetski 180.-€
Booking option: Jetski Benidorm - 30 or 60 minutes at Costa Blanca
Between 10 am and 7 pm during summer, you'll have a fantastic opportunity at the harbour of Benidorm, Costa Blanca: At the jet ski rental in Benidorm, you can drive jetski for 30 or 60 minutes alone or as a pair on one jetski. A friendly guide gives you an upfront explanation about how to handle the Seadoo jetskis, before you'll start the amazing jetski tour along Costa Blanca.
Unique rock formations and a marvellous coastline just wait for you to discover them. Explore the area on your own terms and fly with full speed over the waves. Admire the impressive skyline of Benidorm with the gorgeous mountain ranges in the back. On the powerful Seadoo jetskis in Benidorm, driving enjoyment is guaranteed!
- Duration upon your choice: 30 min, 60 min
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- In October: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Days: daily
- Months: beginning of April - end of October
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French
- Starting points: Levante Beach or Poniente Beach in Benidorm
- Fuel, life jacket, jetski, professional guide, introduction
- Ability to swim
- Driver has to be at least 18 years old
- Children and teens below 18 years can accompany a full-aged adult as passenger
Swimwear, towel, sun blocker
Jetski Benidorm - explore and discover the hidden places of Costa Blanca
At the east coast of Spain, the gentle waves of the Mediterranean sea wash around the picturesque bay of Benidorm. With its two beaches Levante and Poniente, the city offers lots of things to do for tourists and holidaymakers that are looking for relaxation, fun and the special vibes of this place. Why don't you change the perspective? The bay cannot only be explored well by landside, but also from the seaside you can see lots of things. At jetskiing in Benidorm, you can pull the throttle and get to know the coast from the water.
Experience Costa Blanca in a stylish and different manner - at a jetski tour in Benidorm. Here you can enjoy the possibility to rush over the waves with full speed or encounter fascinating and remotely located places along the shore, far away from the full beaches. No matter if you love the adrenaline kick or you're rather a relaxed aficionado, at a jetski ride in Benidorm, you can pick your own route. Feel the adrenaline rushing into your veins when you're jetskiing for 30 or 60 minutes and falling in love with Benidorm from a different viewpoint - join a guided jetski excursion in Benidorm!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?