The Menorca boat trip to paradisial bays
Enjoy a wonderful boat trip in Menorca with swim stop at the crystal-clear beaches Cala Turqueta and Cala Son Saura.
Boat trip Menorca with pick-up
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + transfer + food / drink - per adult (from 13 yrs)60.-€
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + transfer + food / drink - per child (2-12 yrs)30.-€
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + transfer + food / drink - per baby (0-1 yrs)0.-€
Boat trip Menorca without pick-up
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + food / drink - no transfer - per adult (from 13 yrs)49.-€
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + food / drink - no transfer - per child (2-12 yrs)24.50€
- 7 hours boat trip Menorca + food / drink - no transfer - per baby (0-1 yrs)0.-€
Booking option: Full-day boat trip in Menorca with island-wide pick-up
Menorca is famous for its beautiful coastline and breathtaking bays where the water is so crystal-clear that the boats seem to float. This boat trip in Menorca will take you to some of the most beautiful calas of the island on the south- and west coast. At first you will be picked up at / near your hotel in the morning and taken to Ciutadella harbour, from where you will start your Menorca boat trip. On a comfortable boat with various seating options on the upper deck, in the shade or in the saloon you can relax and sunbathe along the picturesque coastline.
On the boat trip to Menorca, you will pass the rocky coastline, which is regularly interrupted by small bays with fine, bright sand. The professional guide will give you a lot of interesting information about the island and the regions you pass during the boat trip. For a total of two swim stops and snorkeling, you'll anchor in the dreamlike Cala Turqueta and Cala Son Saura, whose gently sloping sandy beach ends in crystal-clear water. Relax in the sunshine and the marvellous nature. Back in Ciutadella, the boat trip in Menorca ends with the return to your hotel.
- Duration: ~ 7 hours
- Hours: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Days: 11/05 to 14/06 and 14/09 to 30/09: Wednesday, Friday & Saturday / 15/06 to 13/09: daily except Tuesday
- Months: 11th of May - 30th of September
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pick-up included in the price from: Es Mercadal, Fornells, Playas de Fornells, Son Parc, Arenal d'en Castell, Es Canutells, Es Castell, Punta Prima, Maó-Mahón, S'Algar, Binibeca Binibequer, Santo Tomás, Cala en Porter, Cala Galdana, Son Bou, Ciutadella, Cala en Blanes, Los Delfines, Cap d'Artrutx, Cala en Bosch, Son Xoriguer, Cala Blanca, Cala Santandria, Sa Caleta
- Starting points: Ciutadella
- Mixed paella, 1 sangria / soft drink during lunch
- Transfer, swim stop(s), snorkeling equipment, professional guide, third party insurance, boat ride, bar / cafeteria on board, toilet on board
Please bring along:
Swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, waterproof camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case)
The full-day boat trip in Menorca to explore the coast
A very special experience of your holidays in Menorca is the boat trip along the west- and south coast of the beautiful Balearic island. The pick-up close to your hotel takes you to the harbour of Ciutadella in order to begin the 7-hours boat trip in Menorca. After embarking and making yourself comfortable on board, you'll navigate aong the diversified west coast until you reach the south coast of Menorca. The boat trip takes you to several pristine beaches and coves, such as Son Saura, Cala Turqueta and the beautiful Cala Macarella-Macarelleta. At lunchtime, the boat anchors in one of the idyllic bays for swimming and snorkeling.
During anchoring, you can enjoy the traditional, Spanish food - the paella mixta will be prepared freshly on board for you. During the boat trip in Menorca, you will have in total two swim stops with plenty of time for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing on deck. Along the way you will see the fascinating landscape of Menorca and discover places that are only visible from the sea. Rock formations, stunning, secluded beaches and cave entrances are creating the special charme of the island, as you can see on the Menorca boat trip. The guide, that will be accompanying you, provides interesting information and entertaining anecdotes about the island. Once you relaxedly have entered the harbour of Ciutadella again, the boat trip in Menorca ends with the return to your pick-up point.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews The Menorca boat trip to paradisial bays
Good day with the familyWe decided to do this trip with our two little boys. The entire family enjoyed it and the boys had their fun!
Nice tripWe enjoyed the boat trip. The pick-up is very convenient and the boat stops at some nice beaches with crystal water. Very nice!
Beautiful beachesLots of turquoise bays and beaches, the water is simply amazing!! Tour came with transfer, which was great because our hotel was quite remote.
Very convenientWe are looking forward to the boat tour from there. Saw really nice places, stopped for swimming and had food on board, afterwards they brought us back to the hotel. We would definitely do it again.
Very convenientWe were picked up at the hotel, brought to the boat and startet the boat tour from there. Saw really nice places, stopped for swimming and had food on board, afterwards they brought us back to the hotel. We would definitely do it again.
Ciutadela from the seaWe did not know what to do, but surely the sea. Did then this property booked, what a lovely tour, also German Speaking. Thank you for this day.
Ciutadela vom MeerWir wussten nicht was tun, aber sicher aufs Meer.
Haben dann dieses Angebot gebucht, was für eine schöne Tour, auch Deutschsprachig. Herzlichen Dank für diesen Tag.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?