The interactive 4D Gaudi exhibition in Barcelona
No other exhibision is so exciting and captivating: The exhibition about Gaudi in Barcelona shows the life of the artist with 4D technology and helps to understand his symbolism.
- Ticket Barcelona Gaudi exhibition 4D - per adult (14-65 yrs)9.-€
- Ticket Barcelona Gaudi exhibition 4D - per child / senior (4-13 yrs / from 66 yrs)7.50€
Booking option: Ticket for the 4D Gaudi exhibition in Barcelona
Gaudi fans pay attention: Don't miss this 4D exhibition about Gaudi in Barcelona! In an especially entertaining and refreshing manner, you'll get to know the life and work of the famous artist in the Barcelona Gaudi exhibition. Thanks to the interactive screens, all around sound system, 3D pictures and special effects at the movable chairs, you'll entirely dive into the world of Gaudi for approx. 30 minutes. The 4D Gaudi exhibition in Barcelona also shows a few of his works as models. The interactive exhibition helps you to understand the symbols Gaudi used in Barcelona and what they're meaning. This is why the 4D exhibition about Gaudi is especially recommended before you're visiting his buildings in Barcelona.
- Duration: ~ 30 minutes
- Opening hours Gaudi exhibition 4D: 1st October - 31st March 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM, 1st April - 30th September 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM, 24th and 31st December 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 1st January 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM - the last entry is half an hour before closing
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Barcelona
- Entry to the 4D exhibition of Gaudi in Barcelona
- The 4D Gaudi exhibition is not suitable for children below 6 years, pregnant women and persons with heart- or back problems.
- The 4D Gaudi exhibition is closed at 25th December and 6th January.
- Minimum age 4 years
The unique connection between Barcelona and Gaudi: 4D exhibition about Gaudi in Barcelona
If you're not in the mood for boring museum visits, you should go to see the interactive 4D Gaudi exhibition in Barcelona - like this, learning is real fun! Within jst approx. 30 minutes, you'll get to know more about the life and work of the famous artist Gaudi in Barcelona, where he started numerous architectural innovations and still nowadays shapes the townscape with his works. Admire some of his most popular buildings ad models in the Gaudi exhibition and trace the lifework of Antoní Gaudi on the interactive screens.
On the moving chairs with sound- and 3D effects, you dive into the world of Gaudi and learn, how his creativity and fantasy inspired his constructions. Gaudi took his inspiration mostly from the nature, how you impressively can experience in the Barcelona Gaudi exhibition. The 4D exposition is also ideal for older children in order to learn in a fun way more interesting things about the artist. Especially before you visit the various buildings of the artist, we highly recommend the visit of the 4D exhibition about Gaudi in Barcelona in order to understand Gaudi's symbolism and be able to interpret his works.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. A reservation is not required but we recommend checking opening hours before going on the tour/excursion.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?