The new trend - Stand Up Paddle (SUP) in the south of Lanzarote
Treat yourself to something new! SUP on Lanzarote is fun for themselves and will pull you in its spell.
SUP - this new trend sport of Stand Up Paddling gives fun at all ages!
Learn in a beginners' course the skills to stand up paddling. A professional guide will show you the basic paddling techniques, how to keep your balance and best tossing and turning, and the correct standing position. Being learned on the strong and stable Rotomod Board as a beginner model on which it is easy to learn SUP with lots of fun and joy.
Even trips to the Playa Blanca are on the program. Before a trip, for individuals without experience an introductory course is recommended.
SUP in Lanzarote:
- Duration Beginners Course: 1,5 hours
- Duration trip: 1,5 hours
- Including: Lycra, life jacket, booties, neoprene, insurance
- Optional: Rental of a camera (USB Stick for free to download the images)
- Ticket Price Stand Up Paddling in Lanzarote in the south - beginners course 1.5 hours per person: 35 €
- Ticket Price Stand Up Paddling in Lanzarote in the south - excursion 1.5 hours per person: 35 €
Valid for 12 months after date of purchase. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.