The most beautiful animal park of Tenerife: Loro Park
Get enchanted by the variety of animals and the fascinating animal shows of Loro Parque Tenerife!
Tenerife Loro Parque tickets without transfer INFO
- Ticket Loro Park Tenerife - without transfer - per adult (from 12 yrs)38.-€
- Ticket Loro Park Tenerife - without transfer - per child (6-11 yrs)26.-€
Tenerife Loro Parque premium tickets without transfer INFO
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - without transfer - per adult (from 12 yrs)61.-€
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - without transfer - per child (6-11 yrs)41.-€
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - without transfer - per toddler (0-5 yrs)0.-€
Tenerife Loro Parque premium tickets with transfer INFO
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - with transfer - per adult (from 12 yrs)74.50€
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - with transfer - per child (6-11 yrs)49.-€
- Premium ticket Loro Park Tenerife - with transfer - toddler (0-5 yrs) per person0.-€
Tenerife Loro Parque tickets + Loro bus from the south / west INFO
- Ticket Loro Park Tenerife + Loro bus (south/west) - per adult (from 12 yrs)51.50€
- Ticket Loro Park Tenerife + Loro bus (south/west) - per child (6-11 yrs)34.-€
- Ticket Loro Park Tenerife + Loro bus (south/west) - per toddler (2-5 yrs)0.-€
Option 1: Tickets for Tenerife Loro Parque - the modern zoo
The excursion to Loro Park Tenerife guarantees an exciting day for the whole family. Arrive on your own or use the practical Loro bus from the south and west, to reach the Loro Parque in Puerto de la Cruz (north). The modern zoo in Tenerife offers lots of interesting information in all languages about the colorful parrots, lions, penguins, orcas, gorillas, meerkats and much more, but also creates the best possible habitat conditions for the exotic animals. At the famous Tenerife Loro Park animal shows, you'll get to know more about the fascinating species from the zookeepers and animal trainers. Restaurants, a playground and other facilities are available in order to make an amazing day in Loro Parque Tenerife possible.
- Loro Park Tenerife opening hours: all-year daily from 08:30 AM - 6:45 PM, aquarium daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Dutch
- Starting points: Tenerife North (Puerto de la Cruz)
- Loro Bus (ca. 90 min) / transfer optionally bookable: Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje and Playa Paraiso; Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio and El Medano; Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos
- Transfer (if the corresponding booking option was selected), entry fees
- Entry to the animal shows: Loro show, Orca Ocean show, sea lions show, dolphin show, Planet Penguin, Naturavision HD cinema
Option 2: Premium tickets for Tenerife Loro Parque inkl. tour + lunch
With the premium tickets for Loro Park Tenerife, you do have access to one of the most modern zoos of Europe and receive an approx. 1 hour guided tour behind the scenes. At the guided tour through Loro Parque, you'll get to know interesting information about the different facilities and animals. In the catacombs you'll get shown the tools, that i.e. are needed for the Pinguinarium. Below the OrcaOcean you'll hear, how they're training the intelligent animals. Visit the usually restricted area of the gorillas and hear more about the nutrition of the animals and the special composition of the bachelor group of Loro Park Tenerife. Additionally, you can enjoy lunch in the park and reserved seats for the Orca show.
Premium package includes
- Park entrance
- Discovery Tour of 1h45m
- Reserved seats at the orcas, sea lions and dolphins shows
- Voucher of 15 euro (children 9 euro) for lunch in the restaurant "Patio del Loro"
- The reservation must be made at least 48 hours before the day of the visit.
- Remember, do not arrive at the park later than 10:15 a.m.
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, sun blocker, camera
An extraordinary zoo: Loro Parque Tenerife - worldwide number 2!
Visit one of the highlights of the island, the unique Tenerife Loro Park, either by arriving on your own or by Loro bus. Besides parrots, the name givers of the park, you can find numerous animals from water, land and air. Walk through the underwater tunnel and watch sharks and exotic fish. In the spaciously designed compounds, chimpanzees, gorillas, jaguars, tamarins, otters, anteaters, meerkats, tigers, lesser pandas and sloths are waiting for you. Since a short while you can also admire the majestic lions in Loro Park Tenerife.
Watch the popular sea lions- and dolphin shows and get enchanted by these adorable and smart animals in the modern zoo in Tenerife. See the large orcas at the OrcaOcean show and visit the biggest penguin sactuary of the world, which is filled daily with approx. 12 t of fresh snow for the penguins. Observe the inhabitants of tiger island and get to know more about the Thai village of the park. In the penguin sanctuary in the zoo in Tenerife, the natural habitat conditions of the animals are simulated as natural as possible. For example, the light changes strongly during chosen phases throughout the year in order to imitate the months-long darkness of the Antarctic.
The Loro Parque in Tenerife is dedicated to the protection of endangered species and it's one of the most innovative zoos of Europe with the best possible housing conditions for the animals. The Tenerife Loro Park was founded as a pure parrot park and quickly grew further and further, since lots of other animals were taken over from bad conditions (i.e. from circuses). I.e. in Loro Park Tenerife you can find a bachelor group of gorillas. Other zoos are sending their "excess" male gorillas (since every group can only have one) to Loro Parque in order for them to live happily and quietly until they hopefully get the chance to have their own group in another zoo.
During the fascinating animal shows of Loro Park Tenerife, you'll get to know interesting information about the presented animal species. The animal park is segmented in various areas that focus on a certain topic each. This is why you also find an orchids park with more than 200 species, a museum of porcellain parrots, a free flight aviary for birds in the treetops, a climbing park for children and an animal babies- and veterinary station in the Loro Parque. Look forward to a diverse day with friends or the whole family in Loro Park Tenerife!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews The most beautiful animal park of Tenerife: Loro Park
Great park for the familyThe park is very nice. One of the most beautiful zoos we have seen. Must-do for families.
Toller Park für die FamilieDer Park ist sehr schön. Einer der schönsten Tierparks, die wir gesehen haben. Must-do für Familien.
MarieThe Orca Show was just magical! We would come back and like to watch the shows again. Many Thanks!
MarieDie Orca Show war einfach zauberhaft! Wir würden wieder kommen und uns die Shows gerne nochmal ansehen. Vielen Dank!
Perfect family tripFor a family holiday in Tenerife definitely highly recommended. You can see many animals and the kids were happy.
Perfekter FamilientripFür einen Familienurlaub auf Teneriffa auf jeden Fall sehr zu empfehlen. Man kann viele Tiere sehen und die Kinder waren glücklich.
Great excursionPickup has worked easily and the Loro Parque is very worth seeing! The animals are kept well and you notice that the zoo is close to the heart.
Toller AusflugAbholung hat problemlos geklappt und der Loro Parque ist sehr sehenswert! Die Tiere werden gut gehalten und man merkt, dass die dem Zoo am Herzen liegen.
Fantastic day outWe had so much fun in Loro Park and we were absolutely stunned with the zoo in total. Beautifully designed, lots of information, the shows are spectacular. The kids loved it, will definitely return! If you are looking for a great place to stay, then this is the place for you!
Fantastic day outWe had so much fun in Loro Park and we were absolutely stunned with the zoo in total. Beautifully designed, lots of information, the shows are spectacular. The kids loved it, will definitely return! Tipp: The express shuttle is really worth it, it's quite fast for taking you to the other side of the island!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?