Economic sailing boat charter in Tenerife
Quickly and easily charter a sailboat in Tenerife and enjoy a private sailing trip from Playa de las Americas together with your loved ones.
- Sailing boat charter in Tenerife for up to 11 persons - 3 hours450.-€
- Sailing boat charter in Tenerife for up to 11 persons - 6 hours750.-€
- Sailing boat charter in Tenerife for up to 11 persons - 9 hours950.-€
- Sailing boat charter in Tenerife for up to 11 persons - during sunset400.-€
Booking option: Beautiful sailing boat charter in South Tenerife
Make your holiday dream come true and charter a sailing boat in Tenerife together with up to 11 of your friends / family members to enjoy an unforgettable day out at sea! The experienced skipper welcomes you on board of the luxurious sailing boat, on which you can feel like home for the next couple of hours, and talks over the route with you. At the sailing boat charter in Tenerife, the route is determined according to your personal wishes, the meteorological circumstances and the whereabouts of the dolphins and whales, which you can watch during the private sailing trip from the deck. On the full day charter, you can even sail to the spectacular cliffs of Los Gigantes!
Now you set the sails and you can relax on the comfortable, large deck. Watch dolphins and whales during the private sailing trip from Puerto Colón (Costa Adeje), they love to surf the waves created by the sailing boat. For a swim stop, you'll anchor at a suitable spot, so you can refresh yourself in the crystal-clear sea. At the subsequent tapas break, you can savour the local tapas and during the whole sailing boat charter on Tenerife, you're served drinks as well. Discover the diversified coastline and relax yourself with your loved ones!
- Departure: at 3 hours charter at 10:00 AM or ca. 1:30 PM, at 6 hours charter at 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM, at 9 hours charter at 9:00 or 10:00 AM, at 2 hours charter during sunset
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting point: Puerto Colón (Costa Adeje)
- Skipper, fuel, swim stop(s), boat ride, final cleaning, tapas, toilet on board
- Drinks: soft drinks, beer, water, wine, sangria, sparkling wine (at the sunset charter)
- The route is determined depending on the sea weather and the whereabouts of the whales and dolphins.
- If you want a vegetarian or vegan food option, please book two days in advance and advise at booking in the field "Additional information" at the end of the booking process.
Please bring along:
Sailing shoes or shoes with bright, flat sole, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, long trousers / jacket, hat, camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case), snorkeling equipment
Pure relaxation out at sea in Tenerife at the sailing boat charter from Playa de las Americas
Perfect to relax and to take a break from everyday life with up to 11 of your friends or family, for an extraordinary birthday party or a special occassion: At the sailing boat charter in Tenerife, you can feel on top of the world on the luxurious sailing boat from Playa de las Americas. After you've boarded and talked over the desired and possible route with the experienced skipper, the sails are set and you can make yourself comfortable on the large deck. Enjoy the fresh sea breeze with a cooled drink in your hand and take in the marvellous views of the coastline.
From Playa de las Americas, the sailboat charter in Tenerife first takes you out at the open sea, since there you'll have the best chances to spot the all-year between the Canary Islands occurring whales and dolphins. Delight in the beautiful sight of the intelligent creatures in their natural habitat. Then you'll sail back to the coast to find the perfect spot for swimming. At an extensive swim stop, you'll not only have enough time for swimming (or snorkeling), but you can also savour the delicious tapas on board. Explore the coast of Tenerife and charter a sailboat from Playa de las Americas together with your loved ones!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Economic sailing boat charter in Tenerife
Great!Wonderful tour with a very nice patron, good service and friendly staff. Thank you!
Estupendo!Maravillosa excursión con un patrón muy agradable, buen servicio y personal amable. Gracias!
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?