Twin ticket - without transfer - standard INFO
- Loro Parque + Siam Park (no transfer) - per adult (ages 12+)66.-€
- Loro Parque + Siam Park (no transfer) - per child (ages 6-11)45.50€
Twin ticket - without transfer - premium Loro Parque INFO
- Premium Loro Parque + Siam Park (no transfer) - per adult (ages 12+)89.-€
- Premium Loro Parque + Siam Park (no transfer) - per child (ages 6-11)59.50€
Twin ticket - without transfer - premium Siam Park INFO
- Loro Parque + Premium Siam Park (no transfer) - per adult (ages 12+)85.-€
- Loro Parque + Premium Siam Park (no transfer) - per child (ages 6-11)60.50€
Twin ticket - without transfer - both parks premium INFO
- Premium Loro Parque + Premium Siam Park (no transfer) - per adult (ages 12+)106.-€
- Premium Loro Parque + Premium Siam Park (no transfer) - per child (ages 6-11)73.50€
Twin ticket + bus (southern zone) - standard INFO
- Loro Park + Siam Park + bus (southern zone) - per child (ages 12+)79.50€
- Loro Parque + Siam Park + bus (southern zone) - per child (ages 6-11)53.50€
- Loro Parque + Siam Park + bus (southern zone) - per toddler (ages 0-5)0.-€
Overview / General Information
The Twin Ticket on Tenerife - two excursions to Loro Parque and Siam Park
With the joint ticket you can visit the leisure parks on Tenerife on different days. The Tenerife Twin Ticket is valid for 15 days after you visit the first park!
- Opening hours Loro Parque (zoo): opening hours: open all-year daily from 8:30 am - 6:45 pm
- Duration: upon your choice
- Opening hours Siam Park (water park): opening hours: from 1st May until 31st October from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm / from 1st November until 30th April from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Ticket: The Tenerife Twin Ticket is valid for 15 days after your visit to the first park!
- Pick-up-points southern zone: Las Americas: Bahia del Duque, Jardin Caleta, Isla Bonita, Bahia Princess, Villa Tagoro, Bouganville Playa, Laguna Park II, Island Village, Columbus Hotel, Best Tenerife & Los Cristianos: Villa Mandi, C.C. Paserella, TRYP Tenerife/Princesa Dacil
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Dutch
- Pick-up-points Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraiso: Los Gigantes: Hotel Playa la Arena, Titsa Sports Center, Luabay Los Gigantes, Parada de Ocio Correos, Barcelo Santiago, Tamaimo Tropical, Lagos de Cesar, Ocio Playa la Arena, Barcelo Varadero, Palacio de Isora & Callao Salvaje: Callao Santander & Playa Paraiso: Roca Nivaria, Bahia Principe
- Transfer (if the corresponding booking option was selected), entry fees
Option 1: Standard Twin Ticket without transfer
With this booking option you receive the standard Twin Tickets without a transfer, i.e. the combined standard tickets for Siam Park and Loro Park.
Option 2: Standard Twin Ticket + Transfer Zone South
With this booking option, you will receive the standard Twin Tickets for Siam Park + Loro Parque as well as a pick-up from the south zone. The bus departs daily with a maximum of 4 stops to Loro Parque.
Option 3: Loro Park Premium + Standard Siam Park (without a transfer)
This Twin Ticket is a standard entry to Siam Park and a premium entry to Loro Park. Loro Parque Premium includes a discovery tour (a park guide will tell you many anecdotes and interesting stories about the diverse wildlife in the Loro Parque. You will be shown behind the scenes, where you will get a fascinating insight into the work of the team and the technology. The discovery tour takes around 1 3/4 hours), a lunch menu (salad or soup as starter, ½ chicken with potatoes and vegetables, fruit salad, bread, soft drinks, water or beer / children’s menu: spaghetti with tomato sauce, bread, flan or a scoop of ice cream) and reserved seats for the animal shows.
- Discovery Tour, Lunch Menu, Reserved Seats Animal Shows
Option 4: Siam Park Premium + Standard Loro Park (without transfer)
This Twin Ticket is a standard entry to Loro Park and a premium entry to Siam Park. A visit to Siam Park includes: a towel, a locker and a lunch menu (spring roll, wok dish, a piece of fruit, bread and drinks; children's menu: chicken nuggets, chips, a scoop of ice-cream, drinks).
- Siam Parks Premium: a towel, a locker and a lunch menu (spring roll, wok dish, a fruit, bread and drinks; menu for children: chicken nuggets, fries, ice-cream ball, drinks)
Option 5: Premium Twin Ticket (both parks, without transfer)
With this booking option you will enjoy double premium in both parks: Siam Park and Loro Park. For Premium conditions, please refer to the options above.
Please bring along:
Sunglasses, sun blocker, sturdy, closed-toe shoes, suitable clothing, long trousers / jacket, camera
Experience Siam Park and Loro Parque with the great value of tenerife twin ticket
As well as parrots, you will find plenty of animals from the sea, land and air at the unique Loro Parque in the north of Tenerife (Puerto de la Cruz). You can take a walk through the underwater tunnel and admire the sharks and exotic fish. Visit the popular sea lion and dolphin shows, and be enchanted by the awesome killer whales in the OrcaOcean show. The park boasts the world's largest indoor penguin house. The inhabitants of Tiger Island are very impressive and you should definitely pay a visit to the park’s Thai Village.
Siam Park is a huge water park in Costa Adeje in the south of Tenerife , which offers a wide range of different attractions. You can enjoy things like the "volcano", a slide for 4 people with laser effects, the dragon slide, where you slide with 4 people in an inflatable ring, or the wave pool that creates waves that are up to 3 metres high with its own artificial sandy beach. There is also a free-fall slide, an artificial river you can ride along on an inflatable ring, a water playground for children and many more things to explore. Siam Park in Tenerife also has a sea lion compound. Enjoy the diversity of both parks with the handy Tenerife Twin Ticket!
- Shuttle bus from Los Gigantes: goes daily from Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje and Playa Paraiso to Loro Parque and Siam Park. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, an additional bus drives from Los Gigantes to Loro Parque
- Bus from southern zone: goes daily with maximum 4 stops to Loro Parque
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews The Twin Ticket on Tenerife - two excursions to Loro Parque and Siam Park
Loro Parque Top, Siam Park goes like thisThe Loro Parque was really great, the animal shows were great too. In Siampark, on the other hand, you spend 90% of your stay in the queue. For 15 euros more, there is a "fast pass" ticket, with which you do not have to wait so long and just everyone else therefore have to wait even longer, which is absolutely unfair. Here is really trying to make money where it is possible. So if you want to get rid of 50 euros of entrance fees, you could actually have fun. Or wait up to an hour.
Loro Parque Top, Siam Park geht soDer Loro Parque war wirklich super, die Tiershows waren auch toll. Im Siampark hingegen verbringt ihr 90 % eures aufenthalts in der Warteschlange. Für 15 euro mehr gibt es ein "Fast Pass" Ticket, mit dem man nicht so lange warten muss und eben alle anderen deshalb noch länger warten müssen, was absolut unfair ist. Hier wird wirklich versucht Geld zu machen wo es nur geht. Wenn du also Lust hast 50 Euro an Eintrittsgeld loszuwerden, könntest du tatsächlich Spaß haben. Oder aber bis zu ner Stunde anstehen.
Great animal shows!We had a lot of fun in both parks but we especially liked the animal shows!
Tolle Tier Shows!Wir hatten in beiden Parks viel Spaß aber besonders haben uns die Tiershows gefallen!
Perfect for familiesOur kids loved it. The combo is perfect to cover a whole day and have a little variety.
Perfekt für FamilienUnsere Kinder waren begeistert. Die Kombi ist perfekt, um einen ganzen Tag abzudecken und bisschen Abwechslung zu haben.
Great for kids tooOur grandchildren loved the parks. And practically, that it´s a two-ticket.
Super auch für KinderUnsere Enkel waren von den Parks begeistert. Und praktisch, dass es ein Zweier Ticket ist.
Totally worth it!We would always take to combi ticket again. Both parks are so much fun and completely different. We enjoyed both parks!
In total wellThe parkes are well maintained and are large and with lots of entertainment. it is worth even more buying this pakete of 2. the food inside the parke is expensive and can not be taken from outside, a little unfair because one is left hungry hehe
En total bienlos parkes estan bien cuidadosy son grandes y con mucho entretenimiento. vale la pena aun mas comprando este pakete de 2. la comida dentro del parke es cara y no se puede llevar de fuera, un poco injusto porque uno se queda con hambre jeje
Great day!Together with our children we wanted to visit the two parks. The transfer worked well and picked us up at the hotel and we did not have to wait long at the cash register. The parks were well visited but so is the holiday ..
Super Tag!Zusammen mit unseren Kindern wollten wir unbedingt die zwei Parks besuchen. Der Transfer hat gut geklappt und uns am Hotel abgeholt und an der Kasse mussten wir nicht lang anstehen. Die Parks waren gut besucht aber so ist das in den Ferien wohl..
Combi tickets for a lot of funWe opted for the Premium Tickets - both Parks- but it´s expensive but it´s already possible to do it once in a lifetime. We enjoyed it very much and are happy that we visited 2 of the best parks in Lanzarote.
Kombi-Tickets für viel SpaßWir haben uns für die Premium Tickets -beide Parks- entschieden, ist zwar teuer aber für 1mal im Leben schon machbar. Wir haben es sehr genossen und sind glücklich, dass wir 2 der besten Parks auf Lanzarote besucht haben.
Worked wellJust wanted to say thanks for the ticket, I found this over social media and since we're a family, we saved some money with this. we had two lovely days in the parks. Siam Park was absolutely rocking, the park is well maintained, has great slides and huge variety. Loro Parque was especially great for our daughter, the animal shows were very interesting and the zoo is keeping high standards.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?