- Climbing park in the south of Mallorca - Normal admission - per adult (>=1,45 m) 24.-€
- Climbing park in the south of Mallorca - Normal admission - per child (<1,45m) 19.-€
- Climbing park in Mallorca - group price (10 persons) - per adult (>=1,45m) 23.-€
- Climbing park in Mallorca - group price (10 persons) - per child (<1,45m) 18.-€
- Climbing park in the south of Mallorca - Resident rate - per adult (>=1,45m) 22.-€
- Climbing park in the south of Mallorca - Resident rate - per child (<1,45m) 18.-€
Overview / General Information
Go climbing in Mallorca and have a whale of a time
Climb freely in the new and unique climbing park of the island. Ideal for families with children, but also for sporting challenges. Open all year.
Opening hours: weekends, public holidays and school holidays (daily in high season)
- January & February: 10:30 am - 14:00 pm
- March: 10:00 am - 16:00 pm
- April & May & June: 10:30 am - 18:00 pm
- July & August: open daily from 10.30 am - 18:00 pm
- September & October: 10:30 am - 17:00 pm
- November & December: 10:30 am - 15:00 pm
For groups over 10 people is also be possible to request a different day of the week!
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: German, English, Spanish
- Pick-up not included
- Starting points: Palma de Mallorca
- Experienced instructor, professional guide, introduction, insurance, complete equipment
Option 1: Family parcours in the climbing park Mallorca in the south
The high ropes course and climbing park in Mallorca in the south of the island offers fun for the whole group or family, an exciting adventure for children and with more than 80 obstacles and 11 rope slides a varied activity in the fresh, sunny air. With smaller children, visit the family course, which is a bit lighter and requires less height. In this category there are 4 courses with 28 activities to choose from.
- Body height min. 1,10 meter
- Duration: ~ 1.5 hours
- Difficulty level: easy
Option 2: Sport course in the climbing park Mallorca in the south
With over 80 obstacles and 11 rope slides, this high ropes course and climbing park in Mallorca in the south is a varied activity for the whole day. The sporty course is aimed at people who not only want to explore, but also prefer physical activity to master the path through the course. In this category there are 5 courses with 47 activities to choose from.
- Body height min. 1,45 meter
- Duration: ~ 2.5 hours
- Difficulty level: medium
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by a climbing adult
- The duration of activities varies and depends on each individual and on the group size. There is not time limit.
- Attention! Residents discounts are only available with a valid resident ID card, ID card "Carnet Joven" or ID "familia Numerosa"
- Normal fitness level
- Mindestgröße 1,10 Meter.
Sun blocker, snacks, sports- / hiking shoes, suitable clothing, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks
High ropes course and climbing park in Palma: Majorca outdoor activities
Enjoy this new climbing park on Majorca near Palma. In the high ropes course you have about 80 games and 11 rope slides at your disposal. Cross also Japanese and Tibetan bridges, climb nets and feel fun and adrenalin in the variety of games. The climbing park in Palma de Mallorca is also very suitable for families with children from about 6 years (min. 110cm). You will receive everything you need on site: individual safety equipment and safety instructions to enjoy a wonderful day in the woods of Mallorca.
With a lot of fun you can test your limits in the climbing forest in the high ropes course on Majorca and perhaps even learn to cross them. In this way you strengthen your personal self-confidence and have a great experience of success. You can also improve your motor skills and flexibility through the exercises in the high ropes course in Palma. In the new climbing park on Mallorca you can glide through the longest rope slides on the island with a length of more than 200 metres. You climb to a height of 20 metres and in the lianas you almost feel like Tarzan and Jane.
There are two different routes in the climbing park in Majorca: 4 routes with easier, family-friendly obstacles and 5 routes with sporting challenges for teenagers and adults. The courses are installed between 1 and 20 metres above the ground and offer a slow ascent. At the beginning of the course you will receive the necessary safety instructions from the professional climbing guides, who will be at your side at all times to give you advice and help. You can then try out the high ropes course in 3 different ways: Climbing, crossing and balancing. They are always secured by a rope and harness system - we wish you lots of fun!
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Go climbing in Mallorca and have a whale of a time
Familien Spaß purFür eine 4 köpfige Familie Spaß ist es ein Riesen. Der Park war groß genug da sich um den ganzen Tag zu können aufhalten. Das ist bemängeln Einzige was du, dass meine Kinder ist Ihre Probleme mit dem Essen hatten. Abgesehen davon ein toller Tag.
Familien Spaß purFür eine 4 köpfige Familie ist es ein Riesen Spaß. Der Park war groß genug um sich da den ganzen Tag aufhalten zu können. Das einzige was du bemängeln ist, ist dass meine Kinder Ihre Probleme mit dem Essen hatten. Abgesehen davon ein toller Tag.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?