Sailing yacht charter - 3 hours INFO
- Sailing yacht charter in Mallorca - 3h - 1-8 people550.-€
- Sailing yacht charter - 3 h - every additional person (max. 12 people)50.-€
Sailing yacht charter - 7 hours INFO
- Sailing yacht charter in Mallorca - 7h - 1-8 people850.-€
- Sailing yacht charter - 7 h - every additional person (max. 12 people)70.-€
Sailing yacht charter - 2 hours - Sunset INFO
- Sailing yacht charter in Mallorca - 2h sunset tour - 1-8 people550.-€
- Sailing yacht charter - 2 h Sunset - every additional person (max. 12 people)50.-€
Overview / General Information
Stunning sailing trip in Mallorca from Palma de Mallorca / Can Pastilla
Rent the sailing boat in Can Pastilla for 2, 3 or 7 hours and spend a marvellous day on a sailing boat for up to 12 people in Palma de Mallorca's bay! Choose between three different and exclusive sailing trips with just your friends and family on board. The skipper sorts out the route according to what you want to see. The following applies to all tours:
- Duration: upon your choice
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Palma de Mallorca, Playa de Palma
- Starting points: Can Pastilla
- Transfer capacity: 8 persons
- Transfer, skipper, fuel, passenger insurance, final cleaning, toilet on board
- Sailing trip with a 14-metre sailing boat and soft drinks
Option 1: 3-hour sailing yacht charter from Can Pastilla
On the private half-day sailing trip during summer, you'll sail from Can Pastilla towards the stunning bay of Cala Vella, which you can only reach from the seaside. It's the perfect place for a stop-off for swimming and relaxing. During spring and autumn, when it's too cool for swimming, you'll sail through the large bay of Palma, so you can admire the cathedral and the impressive panorama of the Serra de Tramuntana.
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Times: 11:00am (all year) and 03:00pm (May, June, July, August, September)
- Catering: You can bring your own food / drinks.
- Swim stop(s), Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
- Snorkel mask
Option 2: 7-hour sailing yacht charter from Can Pastilla
On the full-day, private sailing trip from Can Pastilla, you can anchor as often as you want to for some serious swimming and snorkelling. This beautiful route leads through the bay of Palma, so you get to see the cathedral and Palma de Mallorca from the seaside, continuing on to Illetas beach and heading past the pretty Portals Nous harbour. Reach the turquoise-blue Cala Falcó and the famous Portals Vells bay with its large cave in the cliffs. Relax in the idyllic scenery before you relaxedly sail back to Can Pastilla.
- Duration: ~ 7 hours
- Hours: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Catering: You can bring your own food / drinks. You can eat at a restaurant on the coast if you fancy it.
- Swim stop(s)
- Snorkel mask, Dinghy boat to get to the beach
Option 3: 2-hour sunset sailing yacht charter from Can Pastilla
Look forward to a romantic sunset sailing trip in Palma de Mallorca! You'll sail towards Cala Vella, marvel at the fantastic views of the golden-red sunset over the sea and also cool off with a short swim in the sea, if you facny it. To top it off, you'll get some snacks and sparkling wine to raise a toast to the good life, before you return to Can Pastilla in the twilight.
- Departure: depending of the time of the sunset, normally about 45 mins before the sunset
- Duration: ~ 2 hours
- Hours: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Sparkling wine
- Number of passengers: max. 12 people
- Beach toys and child seats may be brought along as long as they do not interfere with the use and handling of the sailing ship nor the transfer vehicle.
Please bring along:
Sailing shoes or shoes with bright, flat sole, swimwear, towel, sunglasses, sun blocker, snacks, spare clothes, long trousers / jacket, hat, backpack, waterproof camera, small travel pharmacy (just in case), drinks
Relaxing sailing trip in Palma - exclusive yacht charter in Mallorca
This tour is a mix of a sailing trip on a 14-metre-long sailing yacht with a capacity of 12 people (including babies under 1) and relaxing anchoring in the bay of Palma de Mallorca. Spend 2, 3 or 7 hours out at sea, marvel at the fantastic views of the coastal panorama, admire the famous cathedral in the capital from the seaside and take it easy during anchoring in Palma bay.
You start from the harbour of Can Pastilla and sail to Palma. You pass by the popular beach club Puro Beach, following stunning coastal formations and continue sailing to Ciudad Jardin, El Molinar and Portixol. See the small and romantic harbour of Portixol on the right side before you go past another beach club "Nassau Beach" when you're just about to arrive in Palma de Mallorca's bay. Here you can see the cathedral "La Seu" from the water and also enjoy the stunning views of the seemingly endless sea. This sailing trip can only be booked exclusively. A small snack is included in the Sunset tour, otherwise there is no catering included in the price but you are more than welcome to bring something with you. On all tours, the skipper picks the exact route based on the wind direction and the weather. Regardless, they will keep you up to speed throughout.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Customer Reviews Stunning sailing trip in Mallorca from Palma de Mallorca / Can Pastilla
Beautiful day on the water, highly recommended.We have a great day with a very nice skipper on the coast around Palma spent with a wealth of new information about the country and people and the history of the boat. Diving in a cave was sensational, sailboat a dream. Cold drinks from beer to water, photo shoot inclusive. Are completely satisfied, organization perfect from beginning to end. Very personal service.
Wunderschöner Tag auf dem Wasser,sehr zu empfehlen.Wir haben einen tollen Tag mit einem sehr netten Skipper an der Küste rund um Palma verbracht mit einer Fülle von neuen Infos rund um Land und Leute und die Geschichte des Bootes. Tauchen in einer Grotte war sensationell, Segelboot ein Traum. Kalte Getränke von Bier bis Wasser, Fotoshooting inclusive. Sind rundum zufrieden, Organisation perfekt von Anfang bis Ende. Sehr persönliche Betreuung.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?