Be led through a lavish labyrinth of subterranean surprises when caving in Mallorca
There are over three thousand caves in Mallorca. Check out the stunning stalactites and stalagmites in the curious Mallorcan caves and marvel at the unique and appealing appearance!
- Cave Tour Mallorca - per person (from 12 yrs)59.90€
Booking option: Cave Tour in Mallorca - Step into the cave and explore
Blink and you'll miss it! Mallorca's ancient and beautiful stalactite caves need to be seen to be believed! Most of the caves in Mallorca are easy to get into whereas others are really narrow. Keep your wits about you because you'll likely have to crawl around and practically perform contortion just to get inside - this is surprisingly part of the thrill! The guides know their way around the caves like the back of their hands so you'll waste no time figuring out what's what and make the most of the enchanting experience.
Get yourselves ready and set for an unforgettable adventure in the Mallorcan caves which kicks off with a hotel pick-up. There are three caves to pick from and it all depends on how long it takes to explore each one. All kitted out with your helmet, lamp and backpack you start with a spot of hiking until you reach the cave and then it's time to really get your teeth into it. Make your way further and further into the cave and marvel at the super stalactites and stalagmites which shine like diamonds. Take part in a sightseeing cave tour which takes you to the heart of the island.
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Days: daily
- Months: possible all-year
- Degree of difficulty: easy to difficult (you can only take part in the difficult tour if you are an experienced climber).
- Languages: German, English, Spanish
- Pick-up included in the price from: Alcúdia / Port d'Alcúdia, Port de Pollensa, Can Picafort, Cala Sant Vicente, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma, Cala Bona, Cala d'Or, Cala Mesquida, Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada, Calas de Mallorca, Font de sa Cala, Portocolom, Porto Cristo, Portopetro, S'Illot, Sa Coma, Andratx, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Magaluf, Palmanova, Camp de Mar
- Starting point: depending on the weather, the guide will decide on the starting point for the cave tour on the east coast - if you arrive by yourself, you will be informed about the meeting point in good time
- Transfer, professional guide, accident insurance, helmet, lamp
- Safety equipment
- Pick-ups and drop-offs: Available from almost every hotel in Mallorca.
- Location: Changes based on weather. The climbing tour does not take place if the weather doesn't permit.
- Recommendations: It's not a good idea to bring any jewellery or valuables for security reasons. You are welcome to bring a camera along but we are not liable for any damage or loss.
- Excludes: Food and water - please bring your own along with you!
- Minimum age 12 years
- Good fitness level
- No claustrophobia
Please bring along:
Sun blocker, at least 1.5 l drinking water, snacks, sports- / hiking shoes, suitable clothing, long trousers / jacket, long-sleeved shirt
Explore the caves in Mallorca and take part in an exciting adventure
Get acquainted with Mallorca and its unqiue underground environment. Travel through the stalacite cave with your guide leading the way and make your way through the seemingly impossible to pass through paths and curious corners. Nature lovers pay attention because this caving tour in Mallorca is the ultimate trip into the natural beauty that the island is only to happy to show off. In Mallorca, caves are practically everywhere and they are bursting with stunning stalactites and stalagmites waiting to sparkle for you.
Put your faith in the hands of your guide and let them show you around the incredible cave systems because there's no one better for the job. Crawl, climb and roam from one chamber to the next and find out all about the hidden nature that hides in the secluded Mallorcan caves. The temperature stays at around 20 degrees throughout the year. Full length trousers and long-sleeved t-shirts are probably your best bet just in case you get chilly. Let yourself be enchanted by the captivating caves on this cave tour in Mallorca.
Valid on the reserved day or for 12 months after date of purchase if no date has been selected. You will receive the tour operator's details with the purchased ticket. Attention: reservation is required! The reservation can be made through sunbonoo as part of the booking process or later by contacting the tour operator directly via phone or email.
Our customers' questions
How do I receive my tickets?
Where is the meeting point / will I be picked up directly at my hotel when a transfer is possible?
Can I pay in cash directly when the tour / activity starts?
Can I book on short notice?
What happens if the weather is too bad to do the tour / activity?
How does a gift voucher work?
Are discounts possible?